Day 22 - Monday August 6th
Paris
We started our morning walking to the Eiffel tower....it took us about an hour to get there!! We walked along the Seine on the pathways!!
We rode to the top of the tower...it was about a 45 min wait, so not so bad!!! The view was amazing; I thought I might be a little freaked out by the height, bit it's almost surreal!!
We did take the elevator up and down..I really didn't want to blow my knee out!!
We had lunch there...and then started the walk back to our hotel....and it's hot!!!! Time for a very cold shower and a short nap! And a change of clothes and we set off to see St. Sulpice church which is quite close to our hotel, then a salad on a terrace!
Back to the hotel where we videoed with family and off to bed...after another cool.shower! Lol.
Comments
Post a Comment